We have secured places for 3 teams for this years Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100. We have 1 Male, 1 Female and 1 Mixed team entry that are open to members of Bournemouth Jubilee wheelers.
Each rider on the team must pay their own entry fee (£69) and complete their own online entry form by 17:00 Friday 31 May.
Important: if all four members in a team do not complete their entry, they will not receive a team time. However, they will still receive an individual time. It is not possible to merge any incomplete teams.
Be aware that this event will require a night away as sign on is Saturday afternoon, and the starts can be very early on Sunday, so the cost of this will also need your consideration.
· A team comprises of four riders.
· Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member.
· Teams can comprise of four men or four women or a mixed team of two men and two women.
· Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
· Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
· Once a rider has paid for their entry, they are not able to transfer their entry to another rider. Should riders no longer wish to take part, they can withdraw and defer their place to the 2020 event. This will be possible after Friday 31 May.
If you are interested in entering the event, please contact Mark Westcott