While we are enjoying the warm summer weather, nobody wants to think about the cold, wet winter months. However, these will be upon us before we know it, and due to normal lead times on custom cycling clothing we need to get clothing ordered around 8 weeks before we actually need it.
Thinking even further forward (and to be typing this in July seems very strange), but if you were planning on speaking to Santa about any club kit, then this might be the one to be raising his attention to.
With all this in mind, the BJW kit supplier Milltag offer a range of top quality winter products all in BJW club colours and designs. These include the following items:
- Club Roubaix, a long sleeve jacket featuring: Super Roubaix thermal fabric; Full length zip; Three rear pockets with reflective strip underneath; Silicone gripper around hem; Flat-lock seams for comfort.
- Lightweight Hard Shell Jacket, a long sleeve jacket featuring: Pro-fit; articulated sleeve design for minimum drag in the riding position; multi-panel windproof and showerproof membrane fabric.
- Pro Membrane Jacket, a long sleeve jacket featuring: Pro-fit; Waterproof stretch fabric front, rear, pockets and collar; Roubaix side panels for breathability; Rear storm flap for extra coverage from spray; Full length zip; three rear pockets; Reflective details around cuffs and in rear seams; Silicone gripper around hem; Flat-lock seams for comfort.
- Bib Tights, long legs featuring: Thermo Roubaix fabric; ‘Elite’ chamois with three levels of anti-bacterial impact foam for shock absorption, with memory foam for maximum comfort; White or black body-netting bib braces.
- Winter Shoe Covers, featuring: Fully printed windproof or thermo fabric, reinforced tip, zip at the rear and optional reflective strips.
If any club members are interest in these winter items, or any other items from the Milltag BJW range, please let Richard Eastham know so he can assemble a bulk order. If this order is placed soon, we can be sure to get the winter items before the cold, wet weather arrives. Richard can be contacted on 07816 299 909 or firstname.lastname@example.org